You are able to view prices in 5 main currencies –
- New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) – Default Base Currency
- Australian Dollars ($AUD)
- United State Dollars ($USD)
- Canadian Dollars ($CAD)
- British Pound (£GBP)
- Euro (€Euro)
Payments methods are done via Pay Pal. And you can pay in either one of the above currencies.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s secure payment gateway website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimise the risk of unauthorised use.
New Zealand customers are able to pay via installments with AfterPay.